Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Five Year Anniversary

Once again, Constable Ron Hickman did NOT contact our family or Scott's mother on or even near the five year anniversary death of my husband, Tanner's daddy and Betty's son. After the supreme sacrificce for the community, his brothers and sisters in uniform at Pct. 4, no one called us or sent cards just to let us know they were thinking about us. At www.odmp.org to see the wonderful notes left behind from people whoe do not even know us. There was one exception to this by someone wonderful who used to work at Pct. 4. This person contact us every anniversary of Scott's death and his burial (2-23-04).

Please help us round up every ANYand ALL evidence any 0f you may have and forward it to the proper authorities. Just a tip, do not give your evidence to anyone at Pct. 4. has a way of disappearing there, Take it to a District Attorney you can trust. Let them do their jobs.

Please leave your own entries or comments as well. Tanner loves to see that we are getting some support, but he really misses his friends at Pct.4. No matter what, Tanner lost his dad and the Constable is supporting the cop killer instead of his own officer.

God bless each and every one of you and stay safe on the roads,

4 comments:

BBBRH said...

Although we are told "ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL", its seams that some make it their goal to ONE UP that!
Only GOD knows what truely lies in the HEART and he will be the final JUDGE.
Scott was asked by GOD to work a perminate EXTRA JOB in HEAVEN and he did not hesitate to accept it.
2012, Let's do this for SCOTT!

Unknown said...

The news video of this incident is at the following link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wR-OVYEdH3M

You may need to cut an paste it into your browser.

BBBRH said...

Well, for those who care, Ronald is being investigated again, by the State, lets see how many of his cronies will lie to the state to save thier jobs, 2012 is the year of the truth, he can't hide behind his fool's gold badge any longer. Remember, politicans make great crooked cops!

Thomas said...

I have never personally met you or your family. My name is Thomas Charlton, former Deputy of Harris County Pct.4. I worked with your husband for two years. He was a great man, father, husband and all around great guy. I left Harris County Pct.4 in 2004. I do not support Constable Ron Hickman, I believe this person belongs behind bars. I could not believe that he would go as low as he did to write a letter to have a killer set free, especially one that killed his officer. This is what you get when you have a crooked politician instead of a law enforcement leader heading up the largest Constables office. I went to the voting polls recently for early voting to show my support for Candidate Dale Bible, and it was my pleasure and with honor to represent your family and TADDS origination to share your anger with the horrible and crooked actions that Ron Hickman has displayed. I personally had the experience of seeing Ron Hickman act like this was not a big deal and was telling voters that he had permission from Clayborn's wife. Ron Hickman displayed childish like behavior towards supporters of this origination. I personally, being an award winner from Senator Phil Graham and Mother's against Drunk Driving for having a high number of DWI arrest, I believe we need harsher punishments for DWI offenders and Murders. I pray for you and your family and know that you have my full support with anything you need from me. Candidate Dale Bible has my information if you ever need me. God Bless