Friday, November 28, 2008

Please help us

For anyone just following this blog and not commenting, PLEASE post your opinions. Constable Ron Hickman started this fight the day he used his office to help Scott's killer. All I am doing is cleaning up the mess and making sure justice is done. As of today, Ron Hickman is under investigation by the Attorney General's office and the Harris County DA's office (or so I'm told). I'm hoping that he still doesn't have connections in the DA's office to get him out of trouble. Also, there are several news agencies out there compiling their own investigations. This is not going to go away this time. I WILL NOT SHUT UP UNTIL JUSTICE IS DONE. And for all of you good Pct. 4 deputies and employees...I stand behind you 100%. It is only your management that I have a problem with. There are some very good employees who are being bad mouthed, but I know you are good employees. Sometimes doing the right thing isn't the easiest thing. I'd rather be able to work my butt off for the right thing so I can look at myself in the mirror everyday.

1 comment:

Whatnow said...

Well, I do believe you have a group of people, with authority, that prove the saying "Absolute Power Corrupts". Not having to answer to anyone. Having criminal activity covered up and not caring about the people that really tried to help and make the Harris County area a safe and livable place to live and exist, really hurts everyone. So I am feeling your hurt and pain. I will never forget Scott nor his good nature way of just being a good man. Don't stop til you get to the top..